Wednesday 16 November 2011

Photos from our first day of filming

This is the bike we used, we thought it was great due to the indie and antique look giving the opening a querky feel, being the main focus of our film.

This is Alyce and Megan discussing the shot as I ride in at the start, trying to get the frame and setting perfect.

This is the extreme close up of the bell on the bike. the bell was in the foreground and in focus and the backgroud was the leaves and out of focus, this gave a really good effect as the quality of the camera showed the rust of the bell. I flick the belll with my thumb which shall change colour to the beat of the song.

This is when  I was pressing play on the ipod and Megan was getting a close up shot of it over my shoulder.

This was when I was riding through. Megan stood on a bench and panned as I rode round the corner. 

This is my outfit and the bike.

This was when Megan was in the trolley tracking me from behind as i rode down the hill. By the photo im sure you can tell it was very funny, but worked as a treat as we got the perfect shot.



To get an aerial shot Megan climbed up a tree. It doesnt look that high from the photo, but it really was and the shot was brilliant in the end ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment