Wednesday 25 January 2012

Warhorse

Just watched warhorse and what an amazing film it was. Sad tears, happy tears, every emotion possible was experienced, as I felt so much love for a horse that I have never even seen before.
The legend that is Steven Spielberg has created another heart stopping film that captured the true emotion of the war through the life of an animal. Not only did it show the true depths of a world war; the camera angles, lighting, mise-en-scene, editing, everything just seemed to stun the whole audience as everyone in the cinema simultaneously let out a murmur as the horse seemed to combat the harshness of the trenches, and isn't the UK a sucker for a heartwarming animal story.

Amazing, amazing film, I could almost say as good as the stage play, and that is saying a lot.
I wish I had a horse now.

No comments:

Post a Comment