Tuesday 3 January 2012

Sherlock

I was watching Sherlock Holmes on Sunday and after watching the previous series/episodes I was eager to see what was going to happen. Yet when I was watching I realised that sherlocks intellect was portrayed in a clever way by using text to show the audience what was either being typed or thought. This was a really interesting way of 'showing' what Sherlock had thought. For instance Sherlock analysed people when first encountered, by which then words would appear showing what Sherlock was thinking, making an analysis of the person. I thought this was a really great way to show how the detective was clever enough to spot such insignificant things which draws a picture of someone, and a great technique which would be good to use if anyone was thinking along the lines of detective work for their opening.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete